Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finding Myself

Time, patience and determination.   How many times have you heard those words when talking about making a change, learning something new, raising a child, finding a job or improving the quality of your life?  For me, countless.  Educators will agree that these three words play a significant role in helping our students overcome obstacles and achieve to their best abilities.  And because I am an educator, I thought I had patience and determination coming out of me like Rush Limbaugh has asinine comments coming out of him.

I was wrong.  I did not fully appreciate the full complexity of truly being patient. Nor did I grasp the spirit of determination.  I still don't think I do, but I have a better idea.  I am learning and finding what I can do. Please read the latest blog post from a friend of mine.  She is why Relay For Life is important, and why this journey is worth the time, patience and determination.

8 pounds down the last two weeks. Total of 60 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment