Thursday, March 29, 2012

Free Advice Part2

A few weeks ago I asked people to send me their weight-loss ideas and plans that have worked for them.  I heard from quite a few people, and I wanted to thank them for contributing to my knowledge on the subject of weight-loss.  The theme that resonated with everyone: This is not easy, but if you stick with the plan, it works.

Weight-loss plans, or Programs that have worked for people:
-Weight Watchers
-Eat This Not That
-Body For Life
-Juice Cleanse, or Juice Boosters (From the Documentary: Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead)
-hCG Hormone (This seems scary to me, but several people told me about it.)
-Biggest Loser (Work office competition)

Like I said in my previous post.  It's not easy.  It's hard.  Find what works for you and stick to it!

My plan has hit a plateau.  I feel like I need a shock to my system to get things rolling again.  Ideas for me?

As always, I thank you all for being my supporters and motivational sparks!

No comments:

Post a Comment