Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Final Days, Or The Start

Saturday is my big weigh-in and I am feeling a bit scared. I'll be honest (because I haven't been honest at all on this blog), I am completely frightened of what will happen after Saturday. Do I have what it takes to keep this going?

I have spoken to many people about how much I have learned in this process. I expressed that I was surprised at simplicity of losing the weight. Eat less, exercise more. Stick to it. I have rambled on and on that I know I can continue my healthy eating habits well after this Saturday, but the truth is, I'm scared.

I have lost weight before and I put it back on. I have felt like an athlete before and ended up on my couch like a bump on a log. I am already thinking about what I will eat on Sunday! Am I going to throw all this hard work away?

I lay in bed and type this on my phone wondering, are these the final days, or the start to a lifetime of a better me?

I'm scared

1 comment:

  1. Ryan,
    I know how you thrive on challenges and you have made this a life change. I KNOW you can do it and continue. The summer months are almost here and I know with it comes BBQ's and Beer. But also hikes and golf.
    I am so proud of what you have done for relay for life as well as your own life!
    You are a winner!
    You know Rich and I will continue to be your fans and supporters on your journey with healthy meals together, hikes to the beach, and atta boys at your success.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete