Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year, New Habits

Writing this in my living room, on my phone, will not generate my usual long-winded, self-indulgent, although witty discourse.

I weighed myself this morning and am somewhat relieved that my body has adjusted and am now losing weight at a less dramatic rate. The expectations after such a comic first weigh-in, left me feeling more pressure than normal. My goal on myfitnesspal is 2 pounds a week and I am pleased to say I am on that healthy weight-loss track now.

Last two weeks, 5 pounds. Total 24 pounds.

Again, if you want to donate as you go, here is the website to my fundraising page.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12GW?px=9921451&pg=personal&fr_id=38763

Thanks for being my accountability and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment